My kiddos beg me for these every week! Sometimes on multiple days too! They are warm and filling and made with whole foods so I can't complain. They are especially great for those kiddos who don't like a bowl of oatmeal, as they will scarf these down without hesitation. Enjoy!
-2 & 1/3 cup rolled oats
-1 tsp cinnamon
-1 cup almond or peanut butter
-1/4 cup pure maple syrup or honey
-2 large bananas (mashed-1 cup)
-1/3 dark chocolate chips (optional)
-1/3 sliced or chopped nuts of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. Line cookie sheet with wax paper.
3. Combine all ingredients and mix.
4. Drop cookies (3 Tbsp size) onto cookie sheet and flatten to desired thickness.
5. Bake 15 min until edges are slightly brown. Allow to cool completely.
Best chicken strips recipe ever!!! My kids and I LOVE these!! Throw away that bag of frozen chicken nuggets girl! And don’t look back!
*I usually double this recipe for my larger family.
1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast sliced into strips (or bought pre-sliced)
2 Tbsp Dill
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 1/2 c almond flour
4 Tbsp coconut oil
1. Cut chicken into strips. (Unless pre-sliced)
2. Whisk eggs in med sz bowl.
3. In another medium sz bowl mix spices and almond flour together.
4. Dip the chicken into the egg wash, then roll in the flour mixture until coated.
5. Pan fry strips in coconut oil for 5 min on each side or until golden brown. Or use an electric skillet.
*Or you can bake at 425 in the oven (melt coconut oil into baking dish before adding in chicken) for approx 30 min, turning once halfway through cooking. Strips may cook faster or slower based on thickness.
Source: A ‘Brookism’ of a Wildtree recipe married with a Betty Crocker Recipe